Thursday, February 21, 2019

Competency Statement Essay

To advance bodily and knowing competence It is demand to the growth and development of every child to advance their physical and intellectual needs. Preschool age children have a short attention span. They learn by example, and learn by activities that are interesting to them. I keep their minds extraneous by including fun games in the weekly lesson plan that improves their physical, cognitive and yeasty development. I do this on a daily basis. I blabber songs, read books and talk about shapes, colors, numbers and letters.I encourage all told children to be active, especially, during outside play. I provide the children with opportunities to develop their upper carcass strength by rolling balls, swinging, and throwing bean bags. I also centralise on running, jumping, and balancing to help strengthen their lower bodies. At the center, we catch up with all sorts of active games to build up both megascopic and fine motor skills. I included a game called quiescency Giants int o my weekly plan that is a combination of pretend play and physical activity.The Sleeping Giants game stimulates imagination and multi-directional movement turn strengthening their heart, lungs, muscles, and agility. During the game, children bequeath use their large motor skills to run or jump while listening for me to say Sleeping Giants. When I call out, the children will emphasize their hardest to stay quiet to represent a sleeping giant. Then when I call out Walking Giants the game continues and allows the children to be active and freely express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment